Monday, September 28, 2009

History Recap

Since a lot has happened to me professionally in the last year, let me update and inform you. I am learning how to become a Project Manager. Not just any PM, but one that also performs business deals, travels, is a social media expert and her co-workers love her. Currently, I do not have any co-workers. :( I am assisting an entrepreneur for a company called Intellect Strategies Inc. The amazing thing about my boss is he and I have the same passion; people. We love people, we love helping people and we love being around people. That is one reason why I can't simply be a normal project manager. (they usually stay in the office behind a desk....  I think)

HiStOrY:
I needed an internship to graduate from LU and I was introduced to Dahyu Patel. He took me on as an intern and I started a journey I had no idea I was embarking on. I have worked with him for over a year now. The company's employees and niches have changed slightly but not the passion(or what we call the WHY). I used to research, email, write, take pictures, make phone calls, etc. (pretty much anything you can think of) I still do that, however last June I was talking with my female business mentor (Lori) and we weeded through my weaknesses and strengths. I decided project management was the path I wanted to take.

Hopefully in this blog you will watch me know very little (now) and become the greatest. Sit back, read and enjoy.

No comments: